November was an incredibly busy month, so I was only able to read 5 books. I’m hoping for double that in December! I will be reading quite a few books for the #DiversityDecBingo Challenge. I am also hoping to also polish off one or two more books from my 2016 TBR pile.
TOP TWO BOOKS I READ IN NOVEMBER
OTHER BOOKS I READ IN NOVEMBER
- The Bookseller of Kabul by Asne Seierstad – Review here.
- Furthermore by Tahereh Mafi – Review here.
- The Blazing Star (eARC) – Review here.
YEAR-LONG TBR CHALLENGE
I read one more book on my TBR list, The Bookseller of Kabul.
Completed: 15/24. I always aim for 12 completed, with anything extra an added bonus!
The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald FINISHED 22 February 2016
Roots by Alex Haley – Review here. FINISHED 21 September 2016
3. Native Son by Richard Wright
Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier – Review here. FINISHED 30 August 2016
5. War of the End of the World by Mario Vargas Llosa
A High Wind in Jamaica by Richard Hughes FINISHED 21 April 2016
Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson – Review here. FINISHED 11 Oct 2016
My Antonia by Willa Cather FINISHED 6 June 2016
Unaccustomed Earth by Jhumpa Lahiri FINISHED 27 January 2016
Interpreter of Maladies by Jhumpa Lahiri FINISHED 17 January 2016
11. John Adams by David McCullough
Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami FINISHED 16 May 2016
In Defense of Food by Michael Pollan FINISHED 25 April 2016
Parable of the Sower by Octavia Butler FINISHED 13 June 2016
3. Dawn by Octavia Butler
4. Autobiography: Story of My Experiments With Truth by Mahatma Gandhi
5. Istanbul by Orhan Pamuk
6. The Algebra of Infinite Justice by Arundhati Roy
A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle FINISHED 7 July 2016
8. The Dance of the Dissident Daughter by Sue Monk Kidd
Standing Alone by Asra Nomani FINISHED 6 January 2016
Cataloochee by Wayne Caldwell FINISHED 15 April 2016
The Bookseller of Kabul by Asne Seierstad – FINISHED 3 November 2016.
12. Fasting, Feasting by Anita Desai