Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosting by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is TV-themed! I have chosen to do my current TBR – or, rather to-be-watched, list of television shows.
We don’t watch a lot of television, so I have a lot more shows that I want to watch, versus those I have already seen!
1. Stranger Things – I have heard this is greatness, especially if you were a child of the 80s, so it is currently at the top of my Netflix queue.
2. Black-ish – I watched the Pilot episode last week, and hope to see the rest of the episodes very soon!
3. Madam Secretary – I have a penchant for political dramas.
4. Call the Midwife – a BBC period drama about a group of nurse midwives working in London in the 1950s and 60s. I have been trying to find something to fill the Downton Abbey void, and hopefully this will fit the bill.
5. Supergirl – Season 1 is coming to Netflix streaming on September 10; M and I will be watching it together.
6. Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell – How did I not know that they turned this book into a mini-series? I was quite excited when I discovered this delicious fact last week.
7. Game of Thrones – I have held off from watching GoT until I read the books. I plan to start the first book in January…watching season one will follow shortly after I finish it!
8. Veep – Like I said, I like my political dramas. I also like political satire!
9. Sherlock – Benedict Cumberbatch and Sherlock, two of my favorite things.
10. The Newsroom – Yes, I have heard it is remarkably bad, but I still want to give it a chance.